Kyoto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyoto

PääsivuHakuLatest imagesRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Death Note FanFic, part II

Siirry alas 
KirjoittajaViesti
Bad_Alice
Vaahto
Bad_Alice

Viestien lukumäärä : 40
Ikä : 37
Registration date : 13.01.2008

Death Note FanFic, part II Empty
ViestiAihe: Death Note FanFic, part II   Death Note FanFic, part II I_icon_minitimeSu Tammi 13, 2008 11:44 pm

Ja tässä loput ^^

For the Greater Good

" My...worst nightmare?" Raito tried his best to sound casual and cool. " I do not fear anything." He said out in the air. He had already given up to try and locate the source of the sound. It seemed as if it didn't have any source at all...
" Let's start from the beginning, shall we? Yagami Raito, enter the road of your sins."
Suddenly Raito saw this image flowing in front of him. It was like a scene from his own life played to him. In the scene he was at school. " This is the day I picked up Death Note!" He yelled.
" Yes. That was the day the hell broke loose. Because of you, Yagami Raito."
" You simply don't understand humans. They need someone to guide themselves."

More images. Raito saw himself writing to the Death Note the very first time. He saw the reaction in his face when the kidnapper died on live broadcast. He remembered how it had felt.
" What are you trying to proof by this?" He said in hoarsely voice.

" This is something you need to understand, Yagami Raito. You have been claiming to be a god. That is a lie and a sin."

And story of Raito's life continued in front of his eyes. The death of more and more people. Ruyk showing himself. His and L's meeting and the tennis match they played. Misa and Rem.
At this point Raito realized it. " No!!! Don't show it!! I don't want to see it!!"

But as soon as he had said it, the scene instantly came to his view. He tried to ignore it, to close his eyes, but he couldn't close his ears. He heard every word L said in that day. As much as he fight to hold his tears, they were falling down from his face.

" Stop!! Please stop it!!" Raito screamed.
" Why? Do you regret that you killed this man?"
" I didn't kill him. It was a shinigami named Rem."
" Don't give me that excuse, Yamagi Raito. We both know how it went. Or do you want to re-watch it to make sure?"
" NO!!"

" This is the punishment for the sins you have done."
And rest of it came to Rait's view. The death of his father. He tried to ignore that scene as well, but it was hopeless this time too.
Mikami Teru, Near, Mello...The final battle and the day he, Raito, got his victory.

After that, scenes were no longer about his life. "Who are those people?"
" They are the ones who are living your utopia. "
" As I thought, they are happy and safe."
" No! Look closer..."
People were doing their daily stuff. Some were at school, some at work. People were shopping, eating, sleeping...
" All I see is perfect world I had created. No fear, no sorrow."
" Ah, but there you are wrong. They all fear something. They all are scared every day for their lives."
" What?! That can't be!"
" Listen..."

" Dear God..." a little girl was praying beside her bed. Tears were falling to the floor. " We have another god among us. He calls himself Kira. I think he is scary god. He killed my mummy because of stealing. She didn't do that on purpose! It was...You see we don't have much money and she had three jobs and that day she was so tired...Dear God, make Kira stop!!"

Man in his forties were driving a car. Woman was sitting next to him. " Honey, please, slow down the car. You are driving too fast!"
" No I'm not! Besides, we are going to miss our table."
" But, Honey, please! You need to obey the law.." She was shaking an d holding her purse close to her.
Her husband went all pale, slowed the car and spoke after a long silence. His voice was barely a whisper. " I'm sorry..."

Raito was stunned. Did people really hate Kira that much? After everything that he had done for them, was this his reward?
" Why?"
" Because mere mortal as you, cannot be god. You cannot manipulate other people's life's."
" But...All I ever did, was for the greater good. Sacrifices are necessary on the way. Those individuals probably---"
" I see. You still don't get it, Yagami Raito. Well, time is something we have...for eternity."

The End
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
http://p2.foorumi.info/mussukkafoorumi/index.php

Death Note FanFic, part II
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1