Kyoto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyoto

PääsivuHakuLatest imagesRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Death Note FanFic, part I

Siirry alas 
2 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
Bad_Alice
Vaahto
Bad_Alice

Viestien lukumäärä : 40
Ikä : 37
Registration date : 13.01.2008

Death Note FanFic, part I Empty
ViestiAihe: Death Note FanFic, part I   Death Note FanFic, part I I_icon_minitimeSu Tammi 13, 2008 11:43 pm

No mul ei itellä paljoo ficcei ole koska yleensä kirjotan ihan omaa matskuu. Muutama on kuiteski tullu raapustettuu ^^ Sorry, tää on enkuks. Toiv kielipäätä löytyy.
Elikkä kyseessä mun visio mitä olis tapahtunu JOS Kira oliski voittanu. Lievää spoilausta siis ilmassa...
--------------
Revolusion

And so they all fell down before me. As I had planned. After all, now that HE is gone there really isn't anyone that could challenge me. I had won. Finally!! That Near fellow really tried his best shot, I have to give him that. But he was not good enaugh. Not even near,hahaa!

Mikami Teru walked in the room. " Kami!! I did as You ordered. Are..are they all dead?"
I smiled. Then it turned into a grazy laugh. "Today, my loyal servant, our utopia is finally starting!"
Teru felled to the floor. " Kami!!"
" Yes." I nodded. From now on, I shall truly become a god."

It was quickly all over the media. Kira's Law and Orders. And this time there was no one left to fight. Those who did not agree with "god" kept their opinions strickly themselves. More and more people died until Kira was satisfied enaugh and people frightened enaugh.

" Ryuk!" I said and grinned to the shinigami that had just appeared infront of me. " So, what do you think about the new world that I have greated?"
" Eh?" Shinigami just shooked its head. " All the fun is over, Raito. By the way, do you have any apples?" shinigami looked around Raito's office. It was very modern and clean. The view from the window showed ocean and the city next to it.
I grinned. " Of course my friend. I have always apples to you." I gave him one from my desk. " After all, it was you who originally gave me Death Note and made this all possible!"
" I only dropped it to the Human World, Raito." Ryuk said while eating apple with great apetite.
" Yeah yeah, I know."
" By the way,where is Misa?"
My smile fainted. " She is out,shopping...

" Raitoooo!!! Where are you, Dear? Misa had brough you something---IIIKK!! Raito!! Raito!! What's wrong??"
Misa dropped all her bagss and ran to Raito's office. He was lying on the floor. His face was pale and there were blood on his shirt.
" That...stupid...shinigami...Köh köh!! As anyone could...kill...a god!"
" What are you talking about, Raito? You are frightening Misa."
" You are...also..stupid..."
The shinigami was standing next to the wall, calmly eating apples.
" I told you, Raito. In the end I will write your name to my Death Note."
" But!! I...köh..Köh..I'm a god!"

Misa turned her head over and over. " Is Ryuk here, Raito?"
" Shut up...you stupid woman...Ryuk,take Misa instead!"

The shinigami laughed. " Raito, I was wrong last time. The truth is, all the fun is just beginning."

I opened my eyes. " What? Am I not dead?"
" The human that was once called by the name Yagami Raito, is dead allright." said malicious voice behind me. But as I turned, I didn't see anything. Only darkness. It was all around me.
" What is this place? Where am I?"
" Yamagi Raito. The human who uses Death Note can't neither go to Heaven, nor Hell."
" Then..Where am I?"
" Who knows...Tell me Yagami Raito, what is your worst nightmare?"
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
http://p2.foorumi.info/mussukkafoorumi/index.php
YaYa
Pienen pieni saippuakupla!
YaYa

Viestien lukumäärä : 114
Registration date : 17.02.2008

Death Note FanFic, part I Empty
ViestiAihe: Vs: Death Note FanFic, part I   Death Note FanFic, part I I_icon_minitimeLa Toukokuu 17, 2008 10:23 pm

Aika kova veto kirjoittaa englanniksi, ja vielä ihan järkevällä tuloksella. Mutta nämä pistivät silmään:

Lainaus :
enaugh
IIP! se on ENOUGH.

Lainaus :
" But!! I...köh..Köh..I'm a god!"
Kun tämä on englanniksi kirjoitettu, ei voi käyttää kirjaimia joita englannin kielessä ei ole, kuten Ä ja Ö. Ja "Köh" on suomalainen ääniefekti, sama on englanniksi "cough", tai jotain.

Lainaus :
---IIIKK!!
Tämäkin on suomalainen. "EEEEK" saattaisi olla parempi.

Lainaus :
His face was pale and there were blood on his shirt.
Were vai was?

Mutta muuten aikas mielenkiintoinen ficci. tyksin aivan tajuttomasti tuosta lopusta;
Lainaus :
I opened my eyes. " What? Am I not dead?"
" The human that was once called by the name Yagami Raito, is dead allright." said malicious voice behind me. But as I turned, I didn't see anything. Only darkness. It was all around me.
" What is this place? Where am I?"
" Yamagi Raito. The human who uses Death Note can't neither go to Heaven, nor Hell."
" Then..Where am I?"
" Who knows...Tell me Yagami Raito, what is your worst nightmare?"
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas

Death Note FanFic, part I
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1